1. DATA CONTROLLER
This section includes information about the conditions of access and use of this website that must be known to the user. Information necessary for the purposes of Law 34/2002 on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
The data controller will be DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. (hereinafter, ORQUEST) with CIF B-85391233, address at C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid (Spain) and email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
The following general conditions regulate the use of the ORQUEST website.
Use of the ORQUEST website attributes the condition of user of the same and entails the full and unreserved acceptance by the user of all the General Conditions published at the time of access by the user.
It is therefore recommended that the user carefully reads the contents of the General Conditions each time he or she intends to use the website.
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGITIMISATION
2.1.1. For what purpose will we use your data and what is the basis that legitimizes us?
ORQUEST treats the data collected through the contact form, the request for information, the request for an offer, and the sending of a CV in order to correctly manage the requests sent. These data will also be treated with the aim of informing you about services of interest, whenever you give your express consent. The processing is legitimated by the consent given by the data subject.
3.1.2. Do you need to provide us with all your data and what will happen if you do not?
In the above-mentioned forms you will be required to provide us with all personal data that is identified as mandatory.
If you do not provide us with the data requested and identified as mandatory, this could affect the purposes described above.
3.1.3. Will we make automated individualized decisions and/or profiling that produce legal effects or significantly affect you in a similar way?
3.1.4. How long will we process your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the period necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes described above.
4. USE OF COOKIE TECHNOLOGY
The cookies of ORQUEST cannot read data from your hard drive or read cookie files created by other service providers.
ORQUEST encrypts the user’s identification data for greater security. Through cookies, ORQUEST can recognize registered users after they have registered for the first time, without having to register each time they visit the Web.
The user has the possibility of configuring his or her browser in order to be notified on screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent the installation of cookies on his or her hard drive.
In order to use our website, it is not necessary for the user to allow the installation of the cookies sent, however, failure to install them will entail the need for the user to register each times he or she accesses a service that requires prior registration.
5. DENIAL AND WITHDRAWAL OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR SERVICES
ORQUEST, reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website at any time and without prior notice, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions or the particular conditions that apply.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
7. LEGAL INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTION
The user guarantees the authenticity and truthfulness of all the information provided in the request for information, request for a quotation, CV, registration in our blog, etc. and at any other time thereafter, and is responsible for updating the information provided in such a way as to reflect his/her real situation. The user will be responsible for the inaccuracy or lack of veracity of the information provided.
Likewise, the user gives his/her express consent for the processing of his/her personal data by ORQUEST and its inclusion in a file duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) for which the company is responsible, in order to be able to attend your requests correctly, inform you of services of your interest, etc.
ORQUEST has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data it collects and is processed automatically.
ORQUEST undertakes, in any case, to process personal data in accordance with the law and current legislation on data protection, as well as to establish the relevant confidentiality commitments with third parties to whom it assigns or allows access to such personal data.
The user is informed, in accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of the possibility of exercising his/her right of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by sending a letter signed together with a photocopy of the identity card of the holder of the data, addressed to the company DECIDE SOLUCIONES, S.L. with the heading DATA PROTECTION at home: C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid; Telephone: 913758375 or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
- Always try to make constructive comments, with your own contributions and in the collective interest.
- This is a moderate blog. This means that a moderator/administrator will ensure compliance with the rules and the smooth running of the blog. At any time, the moderators may remove or not publish a message if they consider it appropriate, for not complying with these basic rules. If, as a user, you do not agree to the deletion of a particular message, you may contact the organization via firstname.lastname@example.org, and send them your complaint or find out why it has been deleted.
- Public contempt will not be tolerated.
- Personal insults and disqualifications of any kind will result in the removal of the message.
- It is not allowed to impersonate another user (write using their username)..
- Any other matter that is considered a crime by law is prohibited.
- It is forbidden to transmit through the blog any content that violates any industrial or intellectual property right. The author and the medium of publication are required to be mentioned when an editorial reference is made.
9. OBLIGATION TO MAKE CORRECT USE OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS
All the contents included in this website are provided for information purposes only, so that under no circumstances may they serve as a basis for appeals or claims or constitute a source of rights. ORQUEST reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The user agrees to the utilities provided in accordance with the law, this legal document, and the instructions and notices communicated to him/her.
The user agrees to the exclusive use of the Web, and all its contents, for lawful and not prohibited purposes, which do not infringe current legislation and/or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of ORQUEST or any third party, and/or that may cause any direct or indirect damage or injury.
To this end, the user shall refrain from using any of the contents of the website for any purpose or effect that is unlawful, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that may in any way damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the website.
In particular, and for information purposes only and not as a limitation, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- in any way that is contrary to, disparages or violates the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized in the Constitution, in international treaties and in other legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrating, defamatory, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, generally accepted morality and good customs or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, belief, age or condition;
- incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or out of time, in such a way as to induce or be liable to induce error as to its purpose or as to the intentions or purposes of the caller;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from its owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use he or she is making or intends to make;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honour, to personal and family privacy or to the image of the individual;
- in any way detract from the credit of ORQUEST.
- infringes the rules on the secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, unlawful, misleading or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal functioning of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ORQUEST or third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on such computer equipment;
- The characteristics of the service (such as format, extension, etc.) make it difficult for it to function normally.
THE USER AGREES TO REFRAIN FROM:
- to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless the authorization of the holder of the corresponding rights is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of ORQUEST.
- to try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those which, depending on the case, have been made available to them for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the web page where the Contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage to or disabling of the web site, the Services and/or the Contents.
The user will be liable for damages of any kind that ORQUEST may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of non-compliance with any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
10. RECIPIENTS OF DATA COMMUNICATIONS:
10.1. Will we communicate your data to other companies or organizations?
11. RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS:
11.1. Will your personal data be transferred to third countries or international organizations?
12. USER RIGHTS:
12.1. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your data?
Any person concerned has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not his or her personal data have been processed.
Likewise, the General Data Protection Regulation stipulates as rights of the data subject:
- To access your data.
- To request the correction or deletion of your data.
- To request a restriction on the processing of your data.
- To the portability of your data.
- To oppose the processing of your data.
12.2. When will we respond to your request to exercise your rights?
We will respond to your requests as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receiving your request. This period may be extended by a further two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of applications. The person responsible shall inform the person concerned of the extension within one month of the request.
12.3. Do you have the right to withdraw your consent?
The person concerned has the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent prior to withdrawal.
12.4. Where should you go to exercise your rights?
For the exercise of the rights recognized, the interested party may contact us through the following e-mail address email@example.com or by sending a signed letter together with a photocopy of the identity card of the holder of the data, with the heading DATA PROTECTION to C/Albasanz 16, 28037 Madrid (Spain).
12.5. Do you have the right to complain?
Yes, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) as the supervisory and control authority for data protection in Spain.
13. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents of www.orquest.es are the intellectual property of the company and are protected in accordance with current national and international legislation on Intellectual Property.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without the written permission of ORQUEST.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however, a link may be established to our Internet address (url address of the website) as long as they are not related to false, inaccurate, incorrect, misleading or confusing statements or that are contrary to law, morality or morality.
The user will be able to download the Web page in his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, for which reason he will not be able to exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, yield, transform or use the content of the Web with public or commercial purposes.
Violation of any of these rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable under articles 270 et seq. of the Criminal Code.
14. COPYRIGHT AND RELATED RIGHTS
All (copyrights) and other intellectual property rights on the graphic material, graphics, text, video and audio clips, trademarks, logos and other content available on this website (“Content”) are owned by ORQUEST or used under authorization.
Although you may copy any part of this website to your own computer for personal use, you may not copy or incorporate any part of the Content available on this website elsewhere, including your own website, or use the Content in any other public or commercial manner. This means that you may not post or redistribute any part of our website unless we have licensed you to do so. This also means that ORQUEST retains full title to all such Content, including any downloadable software or code, any images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all accompanying data. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, upload, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise transform the Content into any other format.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property rights that appear on this website are the property of ORQUEST. The use of these trademarks without the prior written authorization of ORQUEST is prohibited. Or third party trademark owners.
15. DURATION OF SERVICE
ORQUEST does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the Website. Whenever reasonably possible, ORQUEST will give prior notice of any interruptions in the operation of the website; ORQUEST neither does it guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the ORQUEST website has an indefinite duration; however, ORQUEST reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in its opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and exercise the appropriate legal measures. Also ORQUEST reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the Website to the general public, limiting it to specific users or groups of users only by providing an access password for which they are responsible.
16. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSABILITY
ORQUEST makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the website, but does not guarantee or accept responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the website.
ORQUEST excludes any liability for damages of any kind whatsoever arising from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the website
- Privacy and security in the use of the website by the User and/or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties.
- The possible transmission of elements that negatively affect the computer systems.
- The accuracy, completeness and timely updating of the contents of your website.
Consequently, ORQUEST does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of its website or the contents, so the use of them by the user is carried out at his own risk and without, at any time, may be required responsibilities to ORQUEST in this sense.
ORQUEST will not be responsible in case of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of ORQUEST and/or due to the User’s willful or wrongful act and/or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause, ORQUEST will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit. ORQUEST will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
ORQUEST excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web, nor for the contents provided by third parties or entities.
ORQUEST will try as far as possible to update and rectify any information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of truthfulness. Nevertheless, it will be exonerated of responsibility for its non-updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information poured into it.
ORQUEST is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or its passwords, as well as any other material on the website, infringing intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties.
ORQUEST reserves the right to remove any content that is incorrect, inaccurate or contrary to the law, morality, public order and good customs.
17. LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The provision of the service is governed by Spanish law, and the courts of Madrid are competent, to which the User expressly submits.